Like the damned Phoenix

Joe,

  I question you and Bigtavo for playiing guardian angel........

  el t

Joe Mair <jmair@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Not to mention Scirocco forum members migrating to the .org list, me being one of them!

Most of the time, at least in the 5+ years I've been on the 'tex, the Scirocco forum has been pretty reasonable. There are a couple of bad eggs now and again, but given the open enrollment, you're always going to have a few questionables. Even the list is susceptible to bad behavior.

Joe