Turbo Scirocco

The manifold for a 1.8L G60 Corrado will fit up to the exhaust ports on any
standard 1.8L JH type head.  Now you might have to check to see if the turn
down on the manifold comes out in the same location to match up with your
down pipe.  Here is an example of some 16v exhaust manifolds
http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/Misc/photo#5104013085171692626.  One has
the DP connection between cylinders 3&4 and the other has the DP connection
between cylinders 2&3.  One of those is scirocco style while the other is
Golf, Jetta or Passat, I am not certain.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5