From: Josh Holtgrewe [mailto:noodles44x2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:29 AM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Turbo Scirocco

Hello All!!!  I am wanting to add some more power.  I was hoping to go along
the lines of a turbo.  I have a stock 1.8L 8V engine.  Are there any kits
out there?  I was doing some searching and found a turbo kit for a Corrado.
I was wondering if the exhaust manifold for the Corrado was the same as for
the Scirocco.  Thanks for all your help.
Josh~