Oh Canada

Awesome that you cold help him out, and remind me to tell him the "trick"
to UPA brkerage fees, you don't get nailed as bad if you opt for the more
expensive shipping methods, which end up cheaper than the cheapest plus the
brokerage. And even better still is to send Brown to the island with all
the people my son doesn't like and just get the postal service or anyone
else to ship it. Glad there was no need for vomiting, it usually makes a
visit that much smoother! I'll get working on some loon jerky for ya, but
wll venison do if I can't manage? ;)
Cathy, with the other huggably timid Arctic Blue 16V on the list...(though
she's not THAT timid)