The $125.38 switch

The Fuel Pump relay is one of those special ones that plug into the main
board aren't they?  I know mine failed but now I have my own relay under the
hood that uses a standard Bosch relay.  It does get warm if I remember but
at least I could carry a glove box full of those as they double half the
other relays I have.  Any pictures of where and how to jumper?  At least for
my other two Sciroccos.