The $125.38 switch

Julie's just trying to fill the void left by me, since my cars are lulling
me into a false sense of security. I have nothing much to write novels
about these days, I've been drivng mine around all summer. They're gonna
bite me in the ass, I know it. So Jules, was the tow truck driver cute?
This probably isn't the best way to meet guys eh? :P
Cathy