The $125.38 switch

With all our old cars on this list, I'm amazed that this topic hasn't come
up more often! Needless to say, we usually use up our tows, the kids cars
seem to need it from time to time too. 200 miles should get you safely to a
lister's driveway (aka safe haven) from pretty well anywhere if you know
where they are!
Cathy