Victors repaint. Weekend 2

Yeah, but he's gonna look fantastic! He's a sweet car Jules, and he does
deserve it. As for Shadow's escapades, I just figured out what the problem
is, she's (he's?) the only running Rocc and she knows it, she's gonna act
out because she can!

I can't wait to see how he turns out, he'll look wonderful, runway fabulous
even!!
Cathy