My old '84 up for grabs

The guy that bought my '84 is needing to find it a good home- he has been relocated and does not have the space to work/store it.  The pics I had of it are still up on my Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/bgdoyle/1984SciroccoSold6162007

I guess he really didn't get too far on it- took a lot of the interior out and started cleaning things up.  As far as I know it still is not drivable as the oil/coolant is still mixed.

I think he would be willing to let it go for free if someone could pick it up.  But he needs it gone by labor day and wants to find it a good home.

I had done some fun stuff with it before the oil cooler exploded- headers, TT exhaust, no cat, Fox TB, G-cam, short shift kit, Poly bushings all around, new rear shocks, Hor Springs on the rear.....

Still needs some work but it's a solid car- and I still think it was faster than my '81 with the 3A.

His name is Matt, here is his e-mail addy if you can help him out- he's a super nice guy:  mattkosem@xxxxxxxxx

It would mean a lot to me as well to find this car a good home.  I would take it back if I had the space to store it.  He's in Burton, OH- north-eastern part of the state.

Thanks!

Brendan

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.