Drag rims, anyone seen 'em?

Also if you are drag racing, there are some sanctioning bodies that still
require studs with open nuts/some exposed stud threads. If this is the
case, tapered nuts are easy to come by, acorns not so easy, but stock
Hondas and I believe BMWs use studs and acorn nuts. I had to grind the
backs off some Civic nuts for some rims we used to use.

Cathy