From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:00 PM
To: Peter
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Heater Fan/Squirrel Cage Fan Are The S2's All The Same?

No they are different.? I bought one cheap off ebay but it is completely
different from the one in my 1986 scirocco.? Even the way it mount and the
way the motor is mounted.
On 8/24/07, Peter <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend need's a squirrel cage fan, aka blower motor for his '82 w/AC, and
I have several blower motors, from '84 and '85 8V, and a few 16V ones.

Are these interchangeable?

Let me now, I really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Peter
302.832.8989

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Tornado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1988 1.8 16V Tornado Red Scirocco (sold on 3/29/04)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)