Drag rims, anyone seen 'em?

Enough about the nuts though, is the 40mm offset ok?

From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Verboten1 <verboten1@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Drag rims, anyone seen 'em?
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:12:40 -0400

Also if you are drag racing, there are some sanctioning bodies that still
require studs with open nuts/some exposed stud threads. If this is the
case, tapered nuts are easy to come by, acorns not so easy, but stock
Hondas and I believe BMWs use studs and acorn nuts. I had to grind the
backs off some Civic nuts for some rims we used to use.

Cathy