What can be done to help a tall driver fit?

--- Evan Oliver Frazier <evanfrazier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, do any of you have an opinion on what a good price
> for an '87
> 16v with 92k on the clock.  The car is in great shape
> inside and out
> w/ the sunroof and no A/C.  Looks to have a factory alarm
> which is
> not working and an non-original blaupunkt tape deck.
> Very clean and
> from the original owner.  Its a great car and I pretty
> much fell in
> love - hence the incentive to squeeze my long legs into
> it. :-)
>
> -E

Welcome to the list Evan!

As for values...    they can run ALL over the map.  The
Scirocco is a car that has either been "treasured or
trashed" to quote a friend.  Sounds like the one you're
looking at was someone's toy, and therefore the price will
probably be on the upper end of the spectrum.  If it's as
clean as you say, original owner, lots of service records,
no wrecks etc etc (ummm, they didn't have an alarm from the
factory btw), I'd say it could possibly fetch $3-4k.

So will we be seeing you and this beauty at "Cincy" next
June?  :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172