RV engine question

the 7.8:1 was on a bored and stroked 1.7 with custom low compression
pistons.
The combination of the piston and combustion chamber (and stroke?) effects
the compression ratio.

you can boot a 10:1 engine with low boost, the higher the compression ratio,
the better the trhottle response will be off boost