Strut Time - suggestions? Koni vs Bilstien vs Bilstein

It would be wrong to imply that a gas shock with no pressure is simply the
same as a non-gas shock.
Here's a recent thread on this:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1783803&highlight=Bilstein

I'd say it takes years for enough gas to leak out and affect performance.
Bilstein would probably agree, since they claim their shocks are good for
100,000 miles.  Certainly they would be considered toast if the pressure
dropped to zero.

larry
sandiego16v