ot: caddy spotted

"Not a lot of VW love out here."

its the same here renault is the best selling car according to the french
although the stats actually say toyota lol

people here are now getting used to seeing 5 or 6 dubs floating around but
still get some really funny looks :p to the french if you put on a set of
aftermarket alloys this justifys selling the car as a "Tuning" any boy under
16 likes to wear pink :s, no-one has any road sense, the list goes on, was
told off by a 90+ year old woman for changing my plugs on a sunday
afternoon, the french are used to giving there car to a mechanic for a basic
service and gettting it back a week later, needed a simple enough part,
exhaust clamp for a 1.6CL Mk2 Golf gave me the wrong part 3 times finally
ordered it from the UK, parts here are also very expensive as well as cars
as where i am, there is NO public transport, thats right no buses, trains or
even taxis have to go to the local towns or even further the city for those
luxurys, industry is also slow there is trade but impossible for employers
to employ due to very high taxes, where i am is like you guys going to
redneckville ;)

rant over sorry

john