  From: Greg Pallett
  To: John S - VWPowered
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:50 PM
  Subject: Re: Anyone have a Golf 2

  I have an a2 Jetta, so bummer that the tail light swap wouldn't work out.
  I don suppose though, that you could find for me a set of french inner lights?  I'm searching for a set of the 5" round inner lights on the quad-round grills.
  I can probably scare up some US side marker lights or other bits, or I can just pay you for them.  Even half-decent ones from a scrapyard would be fine.

  GP