ot: caddy spotted

Not at all. There's just not many classic VWs up here. At least not
that I've seen. Hell, if'n I didn't like farmlands or rednecks, I
wouldn't be living out here. Ya'll. :)

And the few classic ones I DO see are the type that look like they're
only still around because the people driving them can't afford a newer
car and the ol' 'dub just keeps pluggin' along.

Ayuh.

On 8/8/07, Drew Mac <type53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/8/07, Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > For those that don't know, I live in the middle of nowhere, Carroll
> > County, MD. Farmland. Rednecks. Domestic pick-ups. Not a lot of VW
> > love out here. Well, EIP is just down the road, but do they show the
> > VW love I'm looking for?  Nope.
>
> Are you insinuating that there's something wrong with farmland?  Or rednecks? :)
>
> Lots of VW love up here in my (red)neck of the woods.  Local
> dealerships have been cranking out VW love for 40+ years, and for the
> last 25 years a good percentage of it has been diesel love...
>
> Drew
>
> --
> 84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
> http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
> 77 Scirocco project - Boom Boom Boom...
> 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)

Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5
'05 Iblue GTI 1.8T: Bib
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson