Track Day North...reserve now...

Well, yeah, the track, I just got a note back from Kevin and it's gone up
to 90 for all day on the road course, mind you, their regular rate is 130,
so they're still cutting us a deal. Drags are like 50 I think or 30 for
test and tune if you don't want a chance to win the prestigious trophy,
LOL. So sorry if that messes anyone up, I had been told it was a go for the
same as before but had yet to get any written confirmation. They will
probably have a deal for ten laps or something if all day is just too much.
But do come on down even if you're not keen on racing, I'm looking forward
to seeing you guys/gals...and Greg...what's the deal?? You ARE still
funemployed, right? So this is the time. Do it, that is all. I'll reserve a
room.

Cathy