Track Day North...reserve now...

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay, well maybe not so much of a reservation, more of a
> "let me know when
> you're arriving...", mainly so someone is here to greet
> you!
> So far, I have:
> -Daun maybe flying to Buffalo? Time? (yeah, I know,
> weather...)

I actually will probably drive.  How's a Thursday afternoon
arrival work for you, with departure either Sunday or
*early* Monday?

And then there's the question of what to drive.

Oh and incidentally, I probably won't be venturing onto the
track just because I'm *really* tight on money at the
moment.

> Anyone else????

I'm working pretty hard on Greg Pallett.  C'mon Greg, you
KNOW you want to!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

http://farechase.yahoo.com/