Track Day North...reserve now...

On 8/6/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, well maybe not so much of a reservation, more of a "let me know when
> you're arriving...", mainly so someone is here to greet you!
> So far, I have:
> -Daun maybe flying to Buffalo? Time? (yeah, I know, weather...)
> -Drew maybe Friday am?
> -Julie and Jill sometime Friday...early/late?
> -Montreal Marc...when?
> -Welland Mark? Are you staying over?

Cathy, I won't be staying over, and also don't have anything suitable
for the track at the moment (the 91 Jetta Coupe is an autotragic and
the mTDI Caddy won't be ready for another few weeks...).   Saturday
night I'll be at a party for a friend with ALS, but I'll be sure to
head out to Cayuga at some point.  Is the track day on Sunday?

Later,

Mark.
75
82