Track Day North...reserve now...

On 8/7/07, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I actually will probably drive.  How's a Thursday afternoon
> arrival work for you, with departure either Sunday or
> *early* Monday?

Well damn eh.  If you're coming THAT early you could drive up to my
place and help rearrange  the inventory before heading down to
"Southern" for the get together.  You know you want to... :)

> And then there's the question of what to drive.

Well duh, a Scirocco, silly... :)

> Oh and incidentally, I probably won't be venturing onto the
> track just because I'm *really* tight on money at the
> moment.

You and me both.  Want to split the card?  They won't notice will
they?  Carrots really wants to play on the track, but I don't want to
experiment with the effects of sustained 20+ psi boost on the turbo
(and the engine) until I resolve my wastegate issues.

> I'm working pretty hard on Greg Pallett.  C'mon Greg, you
> KNOW you want to!

Uh, no, that's WRONG.  It's not optional.  Be there.  End of sentence... :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd