FS: My Alpine White '88 16V - OKLAHOMA

Me too, I would love to hear your driving impressions as well.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:12 PM
To: Craig Steiner; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FS: My Alpine White '88 16V - OKLAHOMA

Nice car you are getting there my friend!

I just love the elise. Never had the chance to drive one, yet, but probably
the closest brand new car closest to the Scirocco I would guess.

Looking forward for driving impressions and more pics!

Cheers.

Marc

> De: Craig Steiner <steiner_ca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/08/04 sam. PM 07:36:17 EDT
> ?: "scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Objet: FS: My Alpine White '88 16V - OKLAHOMA
>
> Not currently running, but I have the parts, just not the patience
anymore.16VAlpine WhiteBlack leather interiorA/C (but hasn't worked in
years)Sunroof (pops up, doesn't roll back anymore)H&R Coilovers installed a
year agoKenwood excelon XXV-01D 25th Anniversary head unit with Sirius radio
and is HD Radio capable - installed March 2006New bee-sting antennaMajor
brake service done last year (replaced rear calipers, all rotors and
pads)New alternator installed February 2006Car will come complete with
Bentley and parts that I've accumulated over the years.-A/C condenser (I
don't think it's for a MK II Scirocco)-A/C dryer-Nearly complete set of new
hoses from Adirondack Auto Brokers (one hose installed)-New water pump-New
Thermostat-New dash overlay (plastic, black, but can be painted)-still in
box Infinity 6412CFP speakers (1 pair) other pair installed in car-bottles
of G12 coolant

http://www.lotusofgreenwich.com/cars.php?carid=1878&cat=lotus&subcat=elise__