mount progress now a hijack...

On 3:22 am 08/05/07 GGehrke <ggehrke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haha.  I'm impressed!!  I have a Home Depot like 2 minutes away, so I
> find myself just making repeated trips to avoid chilling in the aisles
> for 20 minutes on end.

LOL, I remember those repeater Home depot bills, and I'm an hour away. But
mine was for garage wiring. So here's the latest on that project if anyone
cares, once you build something there are a gazillion "extra" side projects
to go with it, this one was very worthwhile...:

<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/Cathysbigmounds.jpg>

Notice the "not quite finished" upload...and this second one is probably
blurry due to the hours of foolishness uploading yesterday, but you get the
idea...

<http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/starfighter53/Cathysflatmounds.jpg>

Oh yeah. Personal scrapyard NOT on the main driveway any more. Note the GTI
sitting there waiting, hasn't moved since last Track Day North when its
engine block got "ventilated"....
Cathy