FS: My Alpine White '88 16V - OKLAHOMA

Not currently running, but I have the parts, just not the patience anymore.16VAlpine WhiteBlack leather interiorA/C (but hasn't worked in years)Sunroof (pops up, doesn't roll back anymore)H&R Coilovers installed a year agoKenwood excelon XXV-01D 25th Anniversary head unit with Sirius radio and is HD Radio capable - installed March 2006New bee-sting antennaMajor brake service done last year (replaced rear calipers, all rotors and pads)New alternator installed February 2006Car will come complete with Bentley and parts that I've accumulated over the years.-A/C condenser (I don't think it's for a MK II Scirocco)-A/C dryer-Nearly complete set of new hoses from Adirondack Auto Brokers (one hose installed)-New water pump-New Thermostat-New dash overlay (plastic, black, but can be painted)-still in box Infinity 6412CFP speakers (1 pair) other pair installed in car-bottles of G12 coolant
PHOTOS HERE:

SCIROCCO
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/steiner_ca/

Make an offer if you're interested.
My new ride, and the reason I need the Scirocco gone:

LOTUS
http://www.lotusofgreenwich.com/cars.php?carid=1878&cat=lotus&subcat=elise