OT: Dry rot

Back when I had Bib in for the Tail Light Switch recall, the woman at
the counter said something that's been floating around in my head but
never seemed to come to the front when it should. But it's here now.

As I was leaving, I forget how it came up, but she said "Your biggest
problem is gonna be dry rot."

Considering that Bib is an '05 that was bought "new" in late '06, he
was probably sitting for quite a while before he came to me.

What or where should I be looking for dry rot? Hoses? Belts? What is
susceptible to dry rot?

tyia for cluing me in...

--
Mike