No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

So, let me get this straight, the revamping of the Beetle didn't impact A4
Golf sales? I'm just not a Golf girl, and I have no need of a sedan. So
yeah, deep-sixxing this may hurt VW sales alright, I'll go outside the
brand next time. (Zoom zoom anyone? I want something light with moderate
power, that may just do it for me, but I have yet to drive one, for fear of
the dark side's lure)
I have money in the bank for a car, and am just not seeing anything on the
VW lots that I'd love to own. I was really hoping we'd see a sexy redesign
and a decent price tag. Not likely we'll see either, even for the lucky
bastards overseas. I'm just not impressed, as if VWoA cares.
Cathy