Response: Email fro VWOA No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

  Well, they were pretty verbose with you!
  Here is the response I received:

"Dear JeanClaude,

This is to let you know we received your comments.  We appreciate your
time in sharing them with us and hope you visit our vw.com website again
in the future.

Thank you for visiting vw.com.

Bob
Volktalk

The Topic: Future Model of Interest
The Name: JeanClaude Desinor
The Email: desinor@sympatico.ca
The Comment: What, no new Scirocco for North America? Is that info for
real? Adrian Hallmark should get fired!

    JeanClaude Desinor, 1984 Scirocco , 1986 Jetta"

  Maybe the fact that I mistakenly quoted two 20 year old cars did not
impress them :-)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v