Response: Email fro VWOA No New Version of the Scirocco for the States

Dear Julie,

Thank you for contacting the Volkswagen web site, and we are thankful to
have your loyalty to the VW brand.

At this time, this model is considered to be a concept only, but is
being preliminarily explored by Volkswagen for possible inclusion into
our model lineup at some point in the future. A decision has not been
made as of yet.

If you would like to be updated when if information becomes available
about the possibility of the Scirocco Concept for North America, please
send us your complete name, mailing address and email address
information.

Thank you for visiting vw.com.

Bob
Volktalk

The Topic: Future Model of Interest
The Name: Julie Macfarlane
The Email: julie@menloparkrandd.com
The Comment: As a collector of the old Sciroccos 4 at the moment I was
looking forward along with 800 others for the NEW scirocco.
Who was the idiot that cut the cars relea