OT -->But Must Open: I am growing a mustache. I need your support!!

Last day/night for this mustache...... Tomorrow smooth as a baby's bottom..... SO come on you know that the debit or credit card still has $5 bucks left on it...Give it to me.......Well actually to the kiddies!!!! Maybe I'll shave it infront of the camera?? Last week's picture was a good one!!

  www.826michigan.blogspot.com

  Thank you,
  El T

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Talk about Hook ups....... It is called a Scirocco Stache...... Check out week # 3 and I hope that I can obtain donations for this good cause. Yeah I need your $5 bucks (but do not stop there $10 is nice too)

www.826michigan.blogspot.com

Thank you all,
tony

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.