OT -->But Must Open: I am growing a moustache. I need your support!!

Talk about Hook ups....... It is called a Scirocco Stache...... Check out week # 3 and I hope that I can obtain donations for this good cause. Yeah I need your $5 bucks (but do not stop there $10 is nice too)

  www.826michigan.blogspot.com

  Thank you all,
  Tony

  Ps: please dont shoot me for these emails. Think of the children!!!

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
  Best thing about moustache's is you don't have to trim your nose hair.

Tony... you are going to have to trim it for a while bro.

The old lady controls my money I'll see if she will hook you up. She
drives my cars... you'd think we were married or something. Gawd.

Need Mail bonding?