Cincy-bound

Well, I tried to start again yesterday after work (and playing in the
garden).  She turns over, but won't stay started.  I am hoping this is still
just remnants of old bad gas, and the broken injector seat (new ones here
tomorrow).

Any ideas?  Battery fully charged.  I flip fuel pump toggle and turn key.
She is turning over, but just won't stay started.  Not like starting and
running then turning off.  It is starting, but not staying started.

Well, off to that place that funds this little adventure for me.

Thanks again!
Lexan