17" rims

  It's safe to say that even the largest wheels deflection is negligible as compared to the sidewall deflection under cornering.

  You 101% correct on that, for certain.

  I bet I owe you $0.25 by Cincy... You ARE coming this year, arent you, Larry???

  Your $0.25 will be cancelled out by the $.25 that I owe you, most likely.

  Not this year; I'm preparing for my move to Kansas.  HOWEVER, that relocation puts me much closer to Cincy  in 2008!!!
  (yes, I'm taking the 'Roc with me.)    :)
  larry
  sandiego16v