Virginia

There are also rubber balls about the size of a deer slug.  Creative
artist people can ricochet them around corners.  God loves artists.

I still want a 37mm "flare" launcher (looks just like an M203)

The problem is with NON Lethal Ammo is that if someone breaks into
your home and you don't kill the bastard you open yourself up to
liability and litigation.  You are much better off to redecorate your
hall with gibblets.

Only in the US...

Chris