Virginia

Once we have kid(s) I'm buying these as ammo.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexible_baton_round

fahrvergnugen@cox.net wrote:

---- Patrick Bureau
wrote:
> Look, its simple... Don't let NON US CITIZENS to buy arms...
>
> When I moved down from canda to usa the border patrol prevented me to bring
> in my shotgun (`16cal`) into the usa, 2 weeks later after getting my texas
> drivers license,
> bought 3 rifles and 2 handguns at a pawn store waing my Tx drivers licence
> only. I am not a "killer" but common, letting anyone and their dog allowed
> to buy any weapon they want when they want... Is dumb.

No, it isnt. Make it mandatory to have training of how to use the weapons, including a background check for a violent history, or for taking meds.

> The government need to tie their computer systems better still, it should be
> a trigger, your on medication, oh sorry no guns for you. Simple.

The idea is simple, certainly, but the application is not simple at all. The only way to do it is to invite the government into our privacy just a bit more. Many are not willing to make that sacrifice, I am not yet at that point though.

> > "reasonable thinking" that is missing from the government>
>
> yeah yeah burn me all you want :) I don't care, I already got my guns...lol

No witches are here, so there will be no burning. :-) However, I would like to say that 'reasonable thinking' is a relative thing, like 'common sense'. There is no way to agree on what that is, and even more to the point, to put that into -action-.

My .02

David