OT: Ipod Surgery

yeah the sandisk is great. i went to utah and vegas for spring break and
played music from my sansa through the car for basically all of the
driving.  Well ok only about half the driving but still.  Totalled about 18
hours of play time before it died mid-song... but i love it! Mine is only
2GB but i also have a 1GB memory card. good stuff