Virginia

> Wow, I'd been completely unaware of it till this morning, too busy
> wrenching. Must have been one of those days, we had three different fights
> at my school. Not far from 4/20 either, high school teachers always think
> of that Columbine incident. But crap, that's terrible stuff.
> Cathy

  first thing mentioned in the paper this morning was the Columbine incident.
then i went on to hear that someone in a school here on the east side (of
Columbus, OH) was possibly toting a gun around and they had the students on
lock down. last i heard, the shooter at VT was an english major who enjoyed
creative writing (great! guess what my major was) who had apparently been
referred to counseling due to his graphic stories and had been on depression
medication. i certainly agree that times were better when we simply had to
worry about not failing the math test. as for my two cents, at least he's
dead. yeah, a cheap justice for the families of the victims but at least he
won't be on death row until he dies of old age or thrown into a psychiatric
hospital and released after "rehab".