Virginia

Look, its simple... Don't let NON US CITIZENS to buy arms...

When I moved down from canda to usa the border patrol prevented me to bring
in my shotgun (`16cal`) into the usa, 2 weeks later after getting my texas
drivers license,
bought 3 rifles and 2 handguns at a pawn store waing my Tx drivers licence
only. I am not a "killer" but common, letting anyone and their dog allowed
to buy any weapon they want when they want... Is dumb.

ESPECIALLY if they are on anti-depression medications

The government need to tie their computer systems better still, it should be
a trigger, your on medication, oh sorry no guns for you. Simple.

<the more I live in the usa the more I laughed at the HUGE holes of
"reasonable thinking" that is missing from the government>

yeah yeah burn me all you want :) I don't care, I already got my guns...lol

My sympaties to all that were affected it was a bad thing yes...

____
Patrick Bureau,
85 VW Scirocco, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 05 Honda Reflex Sport
WTB - DFW, Suzuki GS500E/F : http://tinyurl.com/ujc2h
Reflex Blog : http://reflexscooter.blogspot.com/