Not Cold Start

Cranking the motor to start this morning, I smelled burning something.

Checking under the hood, I found no spark at the plugs. Moved back to the coil, still no spark. My only other coil is a 16v, so no joy there.

With another crank, magic smoke came from the fuse box area. Nothing felt warm, but once that smoke leaves, its dead.

Any idea which relay it might be? Load reduction? Starter relay?

I hastily replaced the dash, connected the battery and drove the new car today. (God what a blast :)