Tech Day, Trenton NC

Ok guys, Lexan has tried really hard, harder than some that have come and gone from the list, and I am impressed by her, well, stick to it ness. She's in Trenton NC and can use some of the Scirocco.Org Community help. I know some of you live "down thar". I am 12 hours away, so cant help much. She's offering food and a place to crash, just add a beer or two and what else do you need?
Bring your wrenches; bring your Roccs for the Livening. Let her feel the joy of frightening local Hondas, imagine her raised eyebrow when she finally pulls in to the local parts store :)
To quote a famous man "Never in the field of automotive conflict was so much, owed by so many, to so few. " (ok so its a paraphrase...)