timing help

Thanks for the encouragement.  I own (and hopefully will drive) a "vintage"
VW, so yes, that means I drink beer (plus, how would I ever test injectors
without empty beer bottles?).

Stopped by Auto Zone (blasphemy, I know) to see if they had the injector
seats.  The guy behind the counter said no, see the dealer.  But the guy
behind me in line wanted to know more about my car.  I had these two men
laughing, and telling me that no man should ever let a girl like me get
away, knowing cars and such.

Made me laugh :P

Lexan

>From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>To: " Lexan Blanchard " <lexan_122874@hotmail.com>
>CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>, <jdbubb@verizon.net>
>Subject: Re: timing help
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:20:26 -0400
>
>Lexan, you keep at it, you must really love this car, and just wait till
>you can drive it! And on the plus side? If something breaks while you're on
>the road, you'll know exactly how to fix it. I bet once you get that
>injector sealed properly into its hole, the thing will fire up. Or I'm
>hopeful for ya anyway. Do you drink beer? I'll be sure to set a few aside
>for ya at Cincy, we can sit and exchange tales of Rocco hell. Sweet Cincy,
>will we ever get there?
>Cathy

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.