timing help

Lexan, you keep at it, you must really love this car, and just wait till
you can drive it! And on the plus side? If something breaks while you're on
the road, you'll know exactly how to fix it. I bet once you get that
injector sealed properly into its hole, the thing will fire up. Or I'm
hopeful for ya anyway. Do you drink beer? I'll be sure to set a few aside
for ya at Cincy, we can sit and exchange tales of Rocco hell. Sweet Cincy,
will we ever get there?
Cathy