Timbocar Update...Hijacked for connector question 8-)

Pretty much any damn BOSCH equiped car.

Got several off different cars.
BMW, SAAB, VW etc. they are all the same. If your not silly cheap email mike
at parts4vws.com and order new ones.

BTW contact me if you need wbo2 kit for your MS or whatever.

Also for double the price of a standard NB heated o2 sensor you can get a
wbo2 that can log etc.

Bigmac