Timbocar Update...

I just spent this weekend re-wiring most everything under the hood of my car.

I ran new wires to my Passat TB, new Coolant temp sensor wires, and I
fixed all of the VW wires for the oil pressure and temp sensors - I
removed the last sections and replaced them with new wires and
connectors.

I also changed ignition coils to a pin-style one from a late Mk2 golf
- to match my pin style distributor cap and wires. I also ran a power
wire from the Megasquirt's Fuel pump relay out to the ignition coil
for +12v - and I left the car's connection for that off.

I'm still keeping the stock ignition for now, but I have all of the
wires run for the hall sender and coil so I can control them with the
megasquirt.

I ordered a Wideband oxygen sensor that'll get here on monday. It even
comes with a nifty-azz gauge that'll display the air/fuel ratio.

Now, my funky miss, and random jerking are totally gone!! SWEET!!
I've always had that miss - ever since I've owned the car - it must
have been the ignition coil. I'M A HAPPY CAMPER!!

--Timbo