Heavy Sigh

nope the cluster is only one of the problems, I need to rewire the main
harness due to a intermittent short. Every time I dig a little deeper I find
more I don't like, PO touched many things and screwed up everything he
touched. Clutch is a problem and right now I am uncertain of the tranny. I
am working on it but not confident it would make the 2200 mile round trip.
All we can do is see. If not it may be made in a 98 GTI "Ginster".