From: "Brian Wagner" <dagnamit@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: Heavy Sigh

Well with parts coming from Germany and a few other items that have popped
up, the new (to me) 88 appears that it won't make the trip this year. Fear
not I shall still make it via plane or possibly a 98 GTI "Ginster", not sure
at this time. That an I will have to stay at the non-official Cincy hotel,
can some one tell me where the hell that is.

Hugs and Kisses

Brian