Heavy Sigh

Exactly, pitter patter. I'm hoping to bring this mess of mine which is a
long way from being ready, but you have a month and a half. And so do I.
I've never been this far from ready and I'm not the least bit concerned
(yet), it's about keeping at it and doing my best eh? I'm sure not giving
up this early. Borrow a cluster if that's the main problem. See ya there :P

Cathy