broken tachometer

Going from memory, it's black/red, comes off the same terminal on the coil
as the green wire, which makes it easier to locate in the car. Mine had a
really loose connection there, look at how easily it slips off too. And to
add to the confusion, there may (should?) be a red/black wire on the coil,
but it goes to the other terminal.
Cathy