I hate this spring!

> Question : your northerners, still using snow tires this time of year
> (MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA... And they ask me why I moved from canada to
> Texas....)
>
> ___
> Patrick Bureau,
> 85 VW Scirocco, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 05 Honda Reflex Sport
> WTB - DFW, Suzuki GS500E/F : http://tinyurl.com/ujc2h
> Reflex Blog : http://reflexscooter.blogspot.com/

Put them on in OCTOBER so I could get to Daun's, and even then I had to go
through Detroit because BUFFALO!!! was snowed in. Followed by months of dry
roads to wear them down on, and I still have mine on. Good thing Klaus is
still immobile or I'd REALLY grouchy. 0*C outside here, good wrenching
weather (?). The bug LOVES to play in the snow. Oh, and Tonee? It needs a
headlight bulb. You know what that means...
Cathy