I hate this spring!

Time to pull the battery or find a 3 year old to change it.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Put them on in OCTOBER so I could get to Daun's, and even then I had to go
through Detroit because BUFFALO!!! was snowed in. Followed by months of dry
roads to wear them down on, and I still have mine on. Good thing Klaus is
still immobile or I'd REALLY grouchy. 0*C outside here, good wrenching
weather (?). The bug LOVES to play in the snow. Oh, and Tonee? It needs a
headlight bulb. You know what that means...
Cathy